7bitcoin Perth – A Guide to Cryptocurrency Paying in Australia
If you’re an Australian business owner that is interested in accepting crypto payments, there are a number of ways to get started. These include accepting crypto payments on your website, using a POS machine and getting onboard with a local Bitcoin ATM.
- Invest in a Bitcoin ATM: Most Bitcoin ATMs in Australia allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrency, usually with a debit or credit card. Some of these machines are more reliable and easier to use than others, so it’s important to research which ones will be able to cater to your needs.
- Use a cryptocurrency exchange: Many Australian exchanges offer low fees and easy to use interfaces. These are bitcoin Perth great for beginners, but they may not be the best option if you’re looking to trade a large quantity of coins in the short term.
- Buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card: Most major banks in Australia accept cryptocurrency as an alternative payment method. Some of these banks even have their own ATMs, so it’s easy to purchase a Bitcoin on the spot and withdraw it immediately.
- Use a Bitcoin exchange: The easiest way to buy and sell cryptocurrency is by using a crypto exchange. You can choose an exchange that is based in your country, has low transaction fees and 24-hour customer support.
- Become an online retailer that accepts crypto: There are thousands of retailers across the world that accept cryptocurrency payments. These include everything from a single-person business to large companies and institutions.
- Eat at a restaurant that accepts cryptocurrency: There are a wide range of restaurants that accept Bitcoin as a payment. Some of them are just starting to accept it, while others have been doing so for years.
- Buy a car with cryptocurrency: A number of car dealerships in the Perth metropolitan area are now accepting the digital currency as payment. These car dealerships include BAR Automotive in Buying Bitcoin West Perth, Car Care & Service in East Perth and Eurocar in Northbridge.
- Find a Bitcoin ATM: The number of Bitcoin ATMs in the Perth area has increased significantly in recent years. Some of these machines are operated by PerthCoins, while others are operated by Lamassu and Genesis Coin.
These ATMs are a safe and secure way to buy Bitcoin with your debit or credit card. They typically require a photo ID for verification and you will need to provide a wallet address. The machine will then scan your ID and send your Bitcoin directly to that address.
- Earn a fraction of a Bitcoin every time you steal a base or hit a home run: If you love baseball, and have a bit of extra cash to spend, the Perth Heat are looking to bring in some crypto-loving fans with their new initiative called “Stealing Sats”.
The Stealing Sats program is facilitated by three entities – Bitrefill, Wallet of Satoshi and IBEX – with the club’s CEO Steven Nelkovski describing it as the first major professional sports team to adopt the Bitcoin standard. The initiative enables fans to scan a QR code at any Heat game to earn a fraction of a satoshi, which can be instantly transferred to a personal wallet on their phone.