If you’re looking for a way to move your embryos from one clinic to another, ARKCryo can help. We offer a safe and reliable embryo transport service that will ensure your embryos reach their destination safely and intact.
In this article, we’ll discuss the steps involved in our embryo transport process. We’ll also provide some tips on how to prepare your embryos for transport. Read on to learn more about https://arkcryo.com/ embryo transport service!
Overview: Moving Embryos From Clinic to Clinic
ARKCryo understands that sometimes you may need to move your embryos from one clinic to another. Perhaps you are relocating, or your current clinic is unable to continue providing cryogenic storage. No matter the reason, ARKCryo is here to help make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Here is a general overview of how the embryo transfer process works:
- Your embryos will be packed in a nitrogen tank and shipped to the new clinic.
- The new clinic will thaw the embryos and perform a fresh embryo transfer.
- You will provide a specimen for blast cyst biopsy (optional).
- You will receive treatment medications from the new clinic.
- You will continue your current pregnancy care plan.
Reasons for Embryo Relocation
There can be many reasons why couples might need to move their embryos from one clinic to another. Perhaps they have relocated to a new area and don’t have a clinic near them, or their current clinic is no longer meeting their needs for some reason.
In other cases, the decision to move embryos may be made in response to a medical emergency or other unforeseen event. Whatever the reason, it’s important to know that embryo relocation is a process that can be done safely and effectively with the help of a professional lab like ARKCryo.
Assessing Your Options for Embryo Relocation
Before you take any steps, it’s important to assess your situation and options. You might be wondering how to move embryos from one clinic to another.
There are a few ways this can be done, and your clinic will likely have a preferred method. You can ship the embryos via a biological courier, implant them in a second patient or freeze them and transport them in a nitrogen tank.
Your clinic will also be able to provide more information on the legal and ethical requirements for relocating embryos. Each country has different laws in this area, so it’s important to make sure you’re aware of what’s required before you make any decisions.
What to Expect During the Process
The process of moving your embryos from one clinic to another is actually pretty straightforward. First, you’ll need to sign a consent form that gives ARKCryo permission to transfer your embryos. Then, we’ll work with the clinic where your embryos are stored to get the necessary paperwork and arrange for the transfer.
Once everything is in order, we’ll schedule a time to ship your embryos. We use a specialized courier service that ensures your embryos are kept at the correct temperature throughout the journey. When they arrive at our facility, our team will carefully unpack them and check that they’re healthy.
Once we’ve confirmed that your embryos are healthy and viable, we’ll contact you to let you know they’ve arrived safely. We’ll then work with you to schedule a time for you to come in and pick them up.
Steps for Transporting Embryos Safely
Now that you have all the necessary paperwork in order, it’s time to focus on the logistics of moving your embryos. Here are the steps you’ll need to take to ensure a safe and successful transfer:
- Choose a shipping company that specializes in transporting medical specimens. We recommend using a company like ARKCryo, who has extensive experience in shipping embryos.
- Make sure the shipping company you choose is registered with the FDA. This will ensure that they are following all the proper protocols for shipping medical specimens.
- Get a quote from the shipping company and make sure you understand all the fees involved. This will help you budget for the cost of shipping your embryos.
- Schedule a time for the shipment to be delivered to the clinic. It’s important to choose a time when the clinic will be open and someone will be available to receive the shipment.
- Pack your embryos carefully following the instructions provided by the shipping company. Make sure you use an appropriate shipping container and include any required paperwork.
- Tracking information should be provided by the shipping company once your embryos have been shipped. This will allow you to track their progress and know when they are expected to arrive at the clinic.
You can go through https://arkcryo.com/blog/how-to-move-embryos-from-one-clinic-to-another.html to know more details.
So, that’s how it’s done! We hope this article was helpful, and that you now have a better understanding of the process of moving embryos. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at ARKCryo.